Individual coaching to help get through tough times
Do any of these feel familiar?
- Are you finding yourself stuck in with the same thoughts playing over and over in your mind?
- Is your sleep getting impacted because your brain can’t switch off from these loops of thinking?
- Are difficult emotions arising– anxiety, panic, rage, sadness, feeling numb?
- Do big emotional responses can come out of the blue without even knowing what triggered them?
- Are you making mistakes, becoming irritable and intolerant, saying harsh words you regret, spending a lot of time in bed, trying to feel better through food, alcohol etc
- Are you finding yourself getting in conflict with others?
Karyn Chalk is a certified Brain Health Coach, Havening Techniques Practitioner, Neuro-Linguistic Programming Practitioner and Dispute Resolution Mediator. As well as being kind, intuitive, pragmatic and results based, Karyn Chalk has a specific coaching style. She looks at responses, situations and conflicts from a brain health perspective.
The brain is involved in all emotions, illness, conflicts and responses so taking a neuroscience approach gets fast and effective results.