NLP Workshops at Changing Ways
At Changing Ways we are committed to providing interesting, educational and life changing communication workshops at an affordable price.
We work with you to understand and focus on many core areas, including:
- Immediate tools to start taking small steps in changing your life
- Helping you to create emotions that support your success
- Implementing skills to re-programme your internal dialogue with more balanced thinking
No sitting behind desks at these workshops – its comfy chairs, a relaxed atmosphere and some laughs along the way. Because, as studies say, the more relaxed you are, the more you’ll learn!!!
This communication course is all about getting on better with others. You'll come out of this course with a jam packed toolbox full of tools and strategies. The best thing is you will have the confidence to know what communication skill to use in particular situations such as building relationships, expressing you concerns assertively and managing conflict effectively.
If you are looking for the very best communication course that is taught internationally then look no further.
The Transforming Communication course is guaranteed to change your life and your relationships.
This is why this course is very different than other communication courses
- It is based on international research from people such as Dr John Gottman, Dr Richard Wiseman, Dr Thomas Gordan, Dr Richard Bolstad and Dudley Weeks.
- Other communication courses teach you a range of communication skills and then leave you to figure out which skills to use when. The Transforming Communication course will show you exactly what skills to use when. This is a huge help as relationships work when people use particular skills in certain situations.
- You learn how to assess the situation you are in (who is Ok and who is not OK). From there you then know exactly what skills to use to achieve your goal.
- You will gain an understanding of where things have gone wrong in the past such as:
- Why your teenager yelled back at you and refused to listen to what you had to say
- Why you got into conflict with others when you were only trying to help
- Why your staff have stopped sharing their concerns with you
- Why your marriage has come to a standstill
And what's brilliant is that you will learn exactly what to do to change communication challenges you are experiencing in your life.
Here's what you will learn on The Transforming Communication Course:
- How to build a trusting relationship with others
- How to choose the right skills at the right time
- How to help others solve their own problems
- How to assert your needs and get heard
- How to resolve conflicts effectively
- How to influence others attitudes and beliefs positively
Here's an email I got from a manager
"Hi Karyn – I would like to take this opportunity to say a very big THANK YOU for your support with my lovely staff member. She has simply found a ‘new pair of shoes’ that fit well for her. I know she got a lot from your course."
So...Here's the question for you
- Do you want to get on better with others?
- Would it be helpful to know what to do when conflict arises?
- Want to find ways to get your kids to listen?
- Have you tried to help someone and then been accused of intruding?
Think about the last time you were in conflict with someone and, right at that moment, did what you say (or didn't say) make the situation worse?
Now imagine how empowering it would have been if, right then, you knew exactly what to say and do, enabling you to stay calm, listen to the other person and still communicate your concerns.
These skills are taught and practised during this interactive, interesting and solution focused course.
The course is based on the internationally recognised work of Dr Richard Bolstad, who is well-known for his Transforming Communication Skills course. It also draws on the Parent and Teacher Effectiveness Training Programmes developed by Dr Thomas Gordan. Dr Gordan is an award-winning psychologist who has been nominated three times for the Nobel Peace Prize. The conflict resolution model it teaches draws on NLP, Solution focused approaches, and Effectiveness Training.