FREE Online Switching Off At Night Seminar
When it comes to having a great nights sleep all roads lead to the brain. Learn a range of research-based brain care strategies to help you switch off at night. Implementing these will help you unplug, calm dawn and get a great nights sleep.
In 2022 Karyn Chalk, based in Dunedin New Zealand, is offering free "Switching Off At Night" seminars to help you unplug, calm dawn and get a great nights sleep. These neuroscience strategies include Havening Techniques to calm and soothe the brain, building inner strengths and creating quality sleep routines.
. Overview of the 60 minute seminar
- We will start by looking at why sleep is so important to our health and wellbeing.
- You will be introduced to one of the post powerful parts of the brain called the amygdala, often responsible for worry and overthinking at night.
- From there you will be introduced to Havening Techniques, which allow your brain to calm down and wind down at the end of the day.
- We will look at more soothing and sleep inducing strategies for your amygdala based on utilising the power of positive neuroplasticity.
- And to round off we will look at some additional neuroscience hacks, additional resources and further assistance available.
Who would benefit from this seminar?
- Anyone experiencing difficulties calming down their brain before bed.
- Anyone who finds it hard to get to sleep or waking up in the middle of night.
- Anyone interested in having a deeper sleep and waking up feeling refreshed in the morning.
About your presenter, Karyn Chalk
Karyn's interest in building resilient landscapes through brain care strategies resulted from experiencing chronic workplace burnout in 2017. After taking time off and re-entering another workplace a couple of years later she found her ability to manage stress was compromised and her self-care took kit was not fit for purpose. On her brain wellness journey Karyn learnt tools and strategies from world leaders qualified in neuroscience, trauma and resilience.
Karyn is a brain health coach and trainer. She has masterfully combined her theoretical knowledge, life experience and practical coaching toolbox to create outstanding results in helping her clients recover from burnout, fatigue and anxiety. She has a natural ability to reach the heart of a wide range of problems in a relaxed, pragmatic and friendly way.
- Certified Havening Techniques® Practitioner
- Certified Brain Health Trainer, Amen Clinics
- Master Neuro Linguistic Programming Practitioner
- Transforming Communication Instructor
- Dip Teaching
- BCApSci, Human Nutrition
- Grad Dip Business Studies, Dispute Resolution