FREE ONLINE EVENT Supercharge Your New Years Resolutions
It’s that time of year again where many of us start mulling on our goals for the year. Whether they be losing weight, getting fitter, changing careers, starting a relationship etc. This free online workshop is all about learning how to building inner strengths inside yourself that dramatically increases your ability to be healthier, happier and more productive on a daily basis.
Utilise neuroscience to supercharge your New Years resolutions
We will be utilising the power of neuroscience to unlock motivation networks that are already accessible inside ourselves.
Here’s what we will cover:
In this seminar we will learn how to utilise the power of neuroscience to unlock motivation networks that are easily accessible inside yourself. This will help you to build motivation towards taking actions and overcoming challenges.
We will cover
- The 3 core needs of the brain - the need to feel safe, satisfied and connected.
- The impacts on motivation and goal achievement when these 3 core needs are not met.
- How to respond in the green zone to experiences that are pleasant, unpleasant, heartfelt and neutral.
- How to take in beneficial experiences using the H.E.A.L process designed by Dr Rick Hanson
- How to feel more satisfied, content and to let accomplishments land inside of you.
- An inner practice of noticing the rewards of a goal you'd like to be more motivated towards
- Overcoming challenges along the way through self compassion, reframing the experience and gaining a sense of being safe and Ok in this moment.
Monday 19th February. 6.00 - 7.00pm (NZST)
About your facilitator, Karyn Chalk
Karyn is an accredited Positive Neuroplasticity Trainer and Brain Health coach. She has masterfully combined her theoretical knowledge, life experience and practical coaching toolbox to create outstanding results with individual clients, wellbeing workshops and neuroscience based training programmes.
Certified Havening Techniques® Practitioner
Certified Brain Health Trainer, Amen Clinics
Positive Neuro-Plasticity Accredited Trainer, Dr Rick Hanson
Master Neuro Linguistic Programming Practitioner, Dr Richard Bolstad
Transforming Communication Instructor, Dr Richard Bolstad
Diploma of Teaching
BCApSci, Human Nutrition
Grad Dip Business Studies, Dispute Resolution