ONLINE Positive Neuroplasticity Training
Positive Neuroplasticity Training, developed by Dr Rick Hanson, uses the latest developments in neuroscience and psychology to rewire and hardwire feelings such as happiness, being content and feeling connected. In this 18 hour training you will develop many important inner strengths, including ones aimed at particular challenges you may be facing. Alongside this, you will also learn how to transform beneficial states of mind into underlying, enduring neural structures. This is useful for every day well being as well as turbulent times.
Positive Neuroplasticity Training has been designed by Dr Rick Hanson, a world leader in resilience and accompanies his best seller book ‘hardwiring happiness’. The course is even backed by a peer reviewed scientifically researched paper showing positive outcomes in mental health. Click here to read more ...
Positive Neuroplasticity Training is about:
- Learning "how to" grow lasting inner resources such as confidence, happiness, grit, feeling content, safe and connected.
- Understanding "how to" improve your mental health by learning how to take in the good and install it as an inner strength.
- Identifying and applying these strategies to key resources you are personally wanting to develop.
- Moving forward, growing resilience and healing past hurts.
The 18 hour PNT course consists of 6 sessions, 3 hours each. There is a combination of presentation, paired exercise and inner practices. Click here for a more detailed overview of the sessions.
Personal benefits of attending the Positive Neuroplasticity Training
- An increased ability to bounce back when life serves you a curve ball.
- An understanding of ‘how’ to build happiness highways in your brain, allowing you to sleep better and improve your mental health.
- Small actions that you can do daily that are achievable and effective even when you are finding life really tough
- How to feel safe and OK when panic and anxiety arises.
- Ability to be more tolerant, compassionate and understanding of others.
- Know how to improve your mental health.
- Increased confidence in giving new things a go.
- Reduced cravings based on building inner strengths of safety and satisfaction.
Positive Neuroplasticity Training
PNT is an educational programme focused on teaching a fundamental psychological skill: the conversion of beneficial experience (beneficial mental states) into underlying neural traits. As well as the personal benefits listed above, it is also suitable for educators, counsellors, therapists, life coaches, and parents.
Thursday afternoons (New Zealand Standard Time), 2.30pm - 5.30pm
August: 3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th, 31st September: 7th.
Your facilitator, Karyn Chalk
Karyn is a certified Positive Neuroplasticity Training teacher and lives in New Zealand. She is a wellbeing coach with training in Havening Techniques, Neurolinguistic Programming and Dispute Resolution. She has extensive experience in supporting parents with tricky teens, organisations undergoing change management and individuals experiencing anxiety, overwhelm and workplace fatigue.
- Positive Neuro-Plasticity Accredited Trainer, Dr Rick Hanson
- Certified Havening Techniques® Practitioner
- Certified Brain Health Trainer, Amen Clinics
- Master Neuro Linguistic Programming Practitioner, Dr Richard Bolstad
- Transforming Communication Instructor
- Dip Teaching
- BCApSci, Human Nutrition
- Grad Dip Business Studies, Dispute Resolution