Positive Neuroplasticity Training New Zealand
Positive Neuroplasticity Training, developed by Dr Rick Hanson, a world leader in resilience, uses the latest developments in neuroscience and psychology to rewire and hardwire feelings such as happiness, being content and feeling connected. In this 18 hour training you will develop many important inner strengths, including ones aimed at particular challenges you may be facing. Alongside this, you will also learn how to transform beneficial states of mind into underlying, enduring neural structures. This is useful for every day well being as well as turbulent times.
Positive Neuroplasticity Training is even backed by a peer reviewed scientifically researched paper showing positive outcomes in mental health. Click here to read more ...
Positive Neuroplasticity Training is about:
- Learning "how to" grow lasting inner resources such as confidence, happiness, grit, feeling content, safe and connected.
- Understanding "how to" improve your mental health by learning how to take in the good and install it as an inner strength.
- Identifying and applying these strategies to key areas of your life you want to develop.
- Moving forward, growing resilience and healing past hurts.
The 18 hour PNT course consists of 6 sessions, 3 hours each. There is a combination of presentation, paired exercise and inner practices. Click here for a more detailed overview of the sessions.
Personal benefits of attending the Positive Neuroplasticity Training
- An increased ability to bounce back when life serves you a curve ball.
- An understanding of ‘how’ to build happiness highways in your brain, allowing you to sleep better and improve your mental health.
- Small actions that you can do daily that are achievable and effective even when you are finding life really tough
- How to feel safe and OK when panic and anxiety arises.
- Ability to be more tolerant, compassionate and understanding of others.
- Know how to improve your mental health.
- Increased confidence in giving new things a go.
- Reduced cravings based on building inner strengths of safety and satisfaction.
Positive Neuroplasticity Training
PNT is an educational programme focused on teaching a fundamental psychological skill: the conversion of beneficial experience (beneficial mental states) into underlying neural traits. As well as the personal benefits listed above, it is also suitable for educators, counsellors, therapists, life coaches, and parents.
Positive Neuroplasticity Training Dates
New Zealand Standard Time
9.30am - 12.30pm
Wednesday mornings, NZST
February: 14th, 21st. 28th
March: 6th, 13th, 20th
|$695.00||Online||5 places left|
New Zealand Standard Time
2.30pm – 5.30pm. (NZST)
August 7th, 14th, 21st, 28th, September 4th, 11th.
About your positive neuroplasticity trainer, Karyn Chalk
Karyn Chalk is New Zealand’s first positive neuroplasticity certified trainer, based in Dunedin, New Zealand.
She is all for giving people the tools to produce powerful, positive and permanent change for themselves which then immediately ripple out to improve relationships at home, in the workplace and in the community.
Karyn has a varied background in theoretical knowledge with university qualifications in Science, Education and Dispute Resolution. She is a qualified Havening Techniques Practitioner and Master neuro-linguistics Programming Practitioner. Alongside this she is an experienced life coach, dispute resolution consultant, clinical supervisor and mediator. She has worked in large organisations such as Fisher and Paykel, New Zealand Post, Department of Corrections and Cadburys.
These threads of experience weave together to enrich Karyn’s ability to masterfully tailor her approach for outstanding results.
- Positive Neuro-Plasticity Accredited Trainer, Dr Rick Hanson
- Certified Havening Techniques® Practitioner
- Certified Brain Health Trainer, Amen Clinics
- Master Neuro Linguistic Programming Practitioner, Transformations NLP, Dr Richard Bolstad
- Transforming Communication Instructor, Transformations NLP
- Dip Teaching
- BCApSci, Human Nutrition
- Grad Dip Business Studies, Dispute Resolution, Massey University