FREE Online Switching Off At Night Seminar
When it comes to having a great nights sleep all roads lead to the brain. Learn a range of research-based brain care strategies to help you switch off at night. Implementing these will help you unplug, calm dawn and get a great nights sleep.
In 2022 Karyn Chalk, based in Dunedin New Zealand, is offering free "Switching Off At Night" seminars to help you unplug, calm dawn and get a great nights sleep. These neuroscience strategies include Havening Techniques to calm and soothe the brain, building inner strengths and creating quality sleep routines.
. Overview of the 60 minute seminar
- We will start by looking at why sleep is so important to our health and wellbeing.
- You will be introduced to one of the post powerful parts of the brain called the amygdala, often responsible for worry and overthinking at night.
- From there you will be introduced to Havening Techniques, which allow your brain to calm down and wind down at the end of the day.
- We will look at more soothing and sleep inducing strategies for your amygdala based on utilising the power of positive neuroplasticity.
- And to round off we will look at some additional neuroscience hacks, additional resources and further assistance available.
Who would benefit from this seminar?
- Anyone experiencing difficulties calming down their brain before bed.
- Anyone who finds it hard to get to sleep or waking up in the middle of night.
- Anyone interested in having a deeper sleep and waking up feeling refreshed in the morning.