ONLINE WORKSHOP How To Hardwire Happiness
Did you know that inner strengths such as happiness, feeling content, motivation and feeling connected can be hardwired inside you?
Learn the art of how to take everyday experiences and install them into lasting inner traits using neuroscience. The techniques are fun, easy and lifechanging.
In this 2-hour interactive workshop you will be introduced to the power of Positive Neuroplasticity and Havening Techniques.
- We will start by introducing you to the 3 core survival needs of the brain and discuss the important link these have to mental health and happiness.
- You’ll be shown how to overcome the negativity bias of the brain by learning how to take in beneficial experiences and internalize them as lasting inner strengths.
- We will have a practical experience Havening Techniques® so you can see how it calms you down, heals and builds resilience.
- You’ll be shown a road map to follow to overcome challenges effectively.
- We will finish with a 4 step prescription for long-term physical health and mental well-being.
But wait there’s more ……..
After attending the workshop you will be sent a recorded version of the workshop to watch at your leisure.
You will also be given practices that you can follow to
- Meet the 3 core survival needs of the brain
- Install lasting inner strengths and improve your mental and physical health
What are the expected benefits of attending this workshop?
When we are feeling stressed, overwhelmed, anxious, angry or intolerant of others, it’s often because one (or more) of our 3 core needs aren’t being fundamentally met. Once we learn ‘how’ to get these met benefits can include:
- Having a more restful and deeper sleep.
- An increased capacity to walk alongside others.
- More compassion with yourself and others
- An understanding of ‘how’ to improve your mental health even when times are tough.
Who this workshop is designed for?
This workshop is designed for individuals wanting to learn how to become happier and healthier, parents, coaches, counsellors, educators, mental health professionals.
Positive Neuroplasticity has been developed by Dr Rick Hanson, a world leader in resilience, and uses the latest developments in neuroscience and psychology to rewire and hardwire feelings such as happiness, being content and feeling connected. Learning how to take everyday experiences and install them as inner strengths is a keystone to improving mental and physical health. Inner strengths also allow us to learn and grow and are useful for every day well being as well as turbulent times. Inner strengths include feelings of being calm, content, happy, satisfied, connected and motivated.
Havening Techniques® are a very gentle and highly effective neuroscience based psycho-sensory modality, utilising touch. Havening Techniques allow you to quickly regulate your nervous system, release emotional responses, stabilise your emotional well-being and build resilience. Over time and with regular practice, Havening Techniques can help you to regulate your nervous system, improve your health and get on better with others.
The combination of Positive Neuroplasticity and Havening Techniques provide a powerful, effective and easy to implement self-care tool to stay centered amidst uncertain times.
Your Facilitator, Karyn Chalk
Karyn Chalk is New Zealand’s first Positive Neuroplasticity certified trainer, based in Dunedin, New Zealand.
She is all for giving people the tools to produce powerful, positive and permanent change for themselves which then immediately ripple out to improve relationships at home, in the workplace and in the community.
Karyn has a varied background in theoretical knowledge with university qualifications in Science, Education and Dispute Resolution. She is a qualified Havening Techniques Practitioner and Master Neuro-Linguistic Programming Practitioner. Alongside this she is an experienced life coach, dispute resolution consultant, clinical supervisor and mediator. She has worked in large organisations such as Fisher and Paykel, New Zealand Post, Department of Corrections, Cadburys and New Zealand Nurses Organisation.
These threads of experience weave together to enrich Karyn’s ability to masterfully tailor her approach for outstanding results.
- Positive Neuro-Plasticity Accredited Trainer, Dr Rick Hanson
- Certified Havening Techniques® Practitioner
- Certified Brain Health Trainer, Amen Clinics
- Master Neuro Linguistic Programming Practitioner, Transformations NLP, Dr Richard Bolstad
- Transforming Communication Instructor, Transformations NLP
- Dip Teaching
- BCApSci, Human Nutrition
- Grad Dip Business Studies, Dispute Resolution, Massey University